We couldn’t be there for the fun of the announcement and the tasting of the candidates, but congratulations to Jeff White and Glen Manor Vineyards for winning the 2012 Governor’s Cup with the 2009 Hodder Hill! This wine is a blend of 63% cab sauv, 25% merlot, 6% each cab franc, and 6% petit verdot.
We also want to congratulate the other wineries who have wines included in the new Governor’s Case:
- Glen Manor Vineyards 2009 Hodder Hill
- Bluestone Vineyard 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Delfosse Vineyards 2007 Meritage
- Jefferson Vineyards 2010 Cabernet Franc
- Keswick Vineyards 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
- Keswick Vineyards 2010 Merlot
- King Family Vineyards 2008 Meritage
- Potomac Point Winery 2009 Heritage Reserve
- Tarara Winery 2010 Honah Lee White
- Trump Winery 2008 Kluge SP Blanc de Blanc Sparkling Wine
- Veritas Vineyards 2010 Vintner’s Reserve Meritage
- White Hall Vineyards 2010 Gewurztraminer
The No Funny Title, Just Congrats to Glen Manor Vineyards! by Swirl, Sip, Snark, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.